- Thanksgiving / Early Market Close
Thursday, November 26, 2015:
- • Federated will be closed for business in observance of Thanksgiving. As a result, no trading or Federal Reserve wire settlement will occur on this date.
Friday, November 27, 2015:
If you have any questions, please contact our Client Service Representatives at 1-800-245-4770. Thank you.
- • The NYSE will close at 1:00 p.m., Eastern time.
- • Federated electronic products will cease trading all fluctuating and money market funds at 1:00 p.m., Eastern time.
- • The trading deadline for money market funds is 3:00 p.m., Eastern time; money market trades between the hours of 1:00-3:00 p.m., Eastern time may be requested by contacting Federated by phone.
- • Our Client Contact Center and Transfer Agent will remain open until 4:00 p.m., Eastern time.
Registering allows you to:
- View account balance, transaction history, statements, and tax information
- Change account information
- Purchase, exchange and redeem shares
- Order checkbook online
- Sign up for e-delivery of fund documents
- Tax Center Access information about tax issues and tax-advantaged solutions.
- H&R Block At Home Access easy-to-use, do-it-yourself tax solutions. The Smart Import® feature saves you time by conveniently importing your 1099- DIV, 1099-R, and 1099-B data from Federated into your return. Importing this information is free and there's no charge to e-file your return. If you have not already established an ID for My Investments you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.
- Turbo Tax Automatically import your 1099-DIV, 1099-R and 1099-B tax form data from your Federated mutual fund into your tax return. The download is free, with a minimal charge to file online. Please have your social security number and Federated User ID and password available. If you have not already established an ID for My Investments you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.