- 2015 Labor Day Observance
Federated will be closed for business on Monday, September 7, 2015, in observance of Labor Day. As a result, no trading or Federal Reserve wire settlement will occur on this date.
If you have any questions, please contact our Client Service Representatives at 1-800-245-4770. Thank you.
Registering allows you to:
- View account balance, transaction history, statements, and tax information
- Change account information
- Purchase, exchange and redeem shares
- Order checkbook online
- Sign up for e-delivery of fund documents
- Tax Center Access information about tax issues and tax-advantaged solutions.
- H&R Block At Home Access easy-to-use, do-it-yourself tax solutions. The Smart Import® feature saves you time by conveniently importing your 1099- DIV, 1099-R, and 1099-B data from Federated into your return. Importing this information is free and there's no charge to e-file your return. If you have not already established an ID for My Investments you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.
- Turbo Tax Automatically import your 1099-DIV, 1099-R and 1099-B tax form data from your Federated mutual fund into your tax return. The download is free, with a minimal charge to file online. Please have your social security number and Federated User ID and password available. If you have not already established an ID for My Investments you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.