Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Monday, January 20, 2020:
- Federated and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) will be closed for business in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. No trading or Federal Reserve wire settlement will occur on this date.
Please contact Federated Client Services at 1-800-341-7400, Option 4, for complete trading details.
- Manage your account whenever and wherever
you want! Enroll in MyFederatedAccount.com to view your account balance and transaction history, review
tax information and access historical statements online. In addition, enrolling allows
you to update account information, purchase, exchange or redeem shares, and order
checkbooks directly from the site.
- Enroll today! Create a new User ID and Password above, or contact a Client Service
Representative to get started.
- Help cut the clutter in your mailbox, too! Once registered, sign up for E-Delivery
for convenient online delivery of your account documents.
- Tax Center Access information
about tax issues and tax-advantaged solutions.
- H&R Block Access easy-to-use,
do-it-yourself tax solutions. The Smart Import® feature saves you time by conveniently importing your 1099- DIV, 1099-R, and 1099-B data from Federated
into your return. Importing this information is free and there's no charge to e-file your return. If you have not already established an ID for
MyFederatedAccount.com, you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper
right side of this page.
- Turbo Tax Automatically import your 1099-DIV, 1099-R and
1099-B tax form data from your Federated mutual fund into your tax return. The download is free, with a minimal charge to file online. Please have your
social security number and Federated User ID and password available. If you have not already established an ID for MyFederatedAccount.com, you can
do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.