- Thanksgiving / Early Market Close
Thursday, November 22, 2018:
• Federated and the U.S. financial markets will be closed for business in observance of Thanksgiving. As a result, no Federal Reserve wire settlement will occur on this date.
Friday, November 23, 2018:
• The NYSE will close at 1:00 p.m., Eastern time.
• Trades will not be accepted on line via My Investments after 1:00 PM, Eastern time. However, money market account trades can be placed by phone until 3:00 PM by calling 1-800-245-4770, option 1.
• The trading deadline for money market funds is generally 3:00 p.m., Eastern time; transactions for money market trades that are typically open for trading between the hours of 1:00-3:00 p.m., Eastern time may be requested by contacting Federated by phone.
• Our Client Contact Center and Transfer Agent will remain open until 4:00 p.m., Eastern time.
If you have any questions, please contact our Client Service Representatives at 1-800-245-4770.
Register for My Investments: Shareholder Account Access
- Manage your account whenever and wherever
you want! Enroll in My Investments: Shareholder Account Access to view your account balance and transaction history, review
tax information and access historical statements online. In addition, enrolling allows
you to update account information, purchase, exchange or redeem shares, and order
checkbooks directly from the site.
- Enroll today! Create a new User ID and Password above, or contact a Client Service
Representative to get started.
- Help cut the clutter in your mailbox, too! Once registered, sign up for E-Delivery
for convenient online delivery of your account documents.
- Tax Center Access information about tax issues and tax-advantaged solutions.
- H&R Block At Home Access easy-to-use, do-it-yourself tax solutions. The Smart Import® feature saves you time by conveniently importing your 1099- DIV, 1099-R, and 1099-B data from Federated into your return. Importing this information is free and there's no charge to e-file your return. If you have not already established an ID for My Investments you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.
- Turbo Tax Automatically import your 1099-DIV, 1099-R and 1099-B tax form data from your Federated mutual fund into your tax return. The download is free, with a minimal charge to file online. Please have your social security number and Federated User ID and password available. If you have not already established an ID for My Investments you can do so by clicking on the “Create a new User ID and Password” link below the “Account Log In” section on the upper right side of this page.